>Policy for dealing with racist or religious hate incidents
To Relieve Financial Hardship for:
A) THOSE SEEKING REFUGE FROM CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST, NORTH AFRICA REGION;
B) THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS LIVING IN CORNWALL AND BUDE IN PARTICULAR; AND
C) UK AND REFUGEE CHILDREN BY THE PROVISION OF HOLIDAYS.
We have a Facebook page – Bude welcomes Refugees please take a look.
BRSG has the following policies:-
- Complaints: BRSG Complaints Policy 10th Feb. 2017
- Data protection: BRSG Data Protection Policy – Jan 2017
- Health & Safety including near miss/accident forms: BRSG Health & Safety Policy & Accident Form
- Safeguarding.Safeguarding policy 010317
- Staff and volunteers: Volunteers and staff policy
- Website & Media Policy: Website Policy